April 19, 2021
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
Ben Reed moved to accept the minutes of the April 12, 2021 meeting as read. Jeff Tucker seconded and all agreed.
- Approved April Expenditures
- County Commission met with Elaine Davis, Barton County Extension, she had information on the up coming Bicentennial scheduled for August 10, 2021 in Missouri.
- County Commission met with Matt Achey, Doylesport Township, and discussed issues the former board had left.
- County Commission reviewed and filed the 2020 Township Financial Statements from all 15 Townships.
- A polling place inspection of all voting centers was reviewed by the Commission.
- Information was received from the Sheriff’s Department that Matt Griffitt had resigned his position as a deputy on April 16, 2021.
- County Commission discussed the quote to do the drying out of the basement from Renodry, USA. Mike contacted Michael Chaney, Renodry, and discussed this.
- Bids were opened for BRO-B006 (21) on NW 45th Lane.
- Five bids were received.
- Boone Construction, Columbia, MO for $434,849.60
- C &C Bridge & Concrete, Pilot Grove, MO for $433,888.50
- Hartman & Company, Springfield, MO for $487,995.73
- J & R Warren Construction, LLC, Ozark, MO for $443,502.18, and
- Sprouls Construction, Lamar, MO for $355,997.50.
- The bids were turned over to Great River Engineering where they will be looked over and returned to the Commission in two to three weeks with a recommendation.
Present were: Mike Davis, Presiding Commissioner; Ben Reed, District One Commissioner; Jeff Tucker, District Two Commissioner and Kristina Crockett, County Clerk