July 12, 2021
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
- Ben Reed and Kristina Crockett were absent
- Jeff Tucker moved to accept the minutes of the July 6, 2021 meeting as read. Mike Davis seconded and all agreed.
- Approved July Expenditures
- Approved Liquor Licenses – Mother Tucker’s Pizza and Lamar Elks Lodge
- Approved Monthly Reports – Sheriff, Public Administrator and the Collector’s Monthly Settlement
Present were: Mike Davis, Presiding Commissioner; Jeff Tucker, District Two Commissioner and Nikki Brand, Deputy County Clerk
Ben Reed, District One Commissioner and Kristina Crockett, County Clerk were absent