June 7, 2021
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
- Jeff Tucker was absent
- Ben Reed moved to accept the minutes of the June 1, 2021 meeting as read. Mike Davis seconded and all agreed.
- Approved June Expenditures
- Approved June Payroll
- Approved Monthly Reports – Public Administrator, Recorder of Deeds and Sheriff
- Approved Liquor Licenses – Tractors BBQ & Grill (2) and Lamar Country Club (2)
- County Commission met with Shaen Rooney and discussed roads in the wind farm areas.
Present were: Mike Davis, Presiding Commissioner; Ben Reed, District One Commissioner and Kristina Crockett, County Clerk
Jeff Tucker, District One Commissioner, was absent