March 29, 2021
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
- Jeff Tucker moved to accept the minutes of the March 22, 2021 meeting as read. Ben Reed seconded and all agreed.
- County Commission met with Joel Dermott, Barton County Health Department. He gave an update on COVID-19. His meetings will now go to an as needed basis starting April 5, 2021.
- Approved March Expenditures
- Approved Liquor License – El Caballo De Oro (2)
- Approved Auctioneer License – Helmuth Auctions
Present were: Mike Davis, Presiding Commissioner; Ben Reed, District One Commissioner; Jeff Tucker, District Two Commissioner and Kristina Crockett, County Clerk