May 10, 2021
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
Jeff Tucker moved to accept the minutes of the May 3, 2021 meeting as read. Ben Reed seconded and all agreed.
- Approved May Expenditures
- Approved Monthly Reports – Circuit Clerk
- Approved May Payroll
- Information was received that Jimmy Hearod had resigned his position as brushcutter operator on March 29, 2021.
- Information was received that the three storm sirens that were damaged by lightning would be replaced May 11, 2021. They are located in Kenoma, Newport and Verdella
- A bill was resented to the Commission by Barton City Township for track hoe work on NW 50th Rd. Jeff Tucker motioned not to pay the bill until the Commission gets further information on it. Mike Davis seconded and all agreed.
Present were: Mike Davis, Presiding Commissioner; Ben Reed, District One Commissioner; Jeff Tucker, District Two Commissioner and Kristina Crockett, County Clerk