May 17, 2021
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
- Ben Reed moved to accept the minutes of the May 10, 2021 meeting as read. Jeff Tucker seconded and all agreed.
- Approved May Expenditures
- Approved Monthly Reports – Assessor, Collector, County Clerk, Prosecuting Attorney, Public Administrator and Sheriff
- Information was received from Tonya Potter, Dispatch Director, that Amber Day had been hired as a part-time dispatcher on May 12, 2021. Her rate of pay will be $10.00 per hour.
- County Commission met with Taylen Winchell and discussed the part-time brushcutter position
Present were: Mike Davis, Presiding Commissioner; Ben Reed, District One Commissioner; Jeff Tucker, District Two Commissioner and Kristina Crockett, County Clerk