May 3, 2021
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
- Ben Reed moved to accept the minutes of the April 26, 2021 meeting as read. Jeff Tucker seconded and all agreed.
- Approved May Expenditures
- Approved Monthly Reports – Recorder of Deeds
- Approved time sheets to be paid on Thursday, May 6, 2021
- Information was received from Tonya Potter, Dispatch Director, that Hailey Burr was removed from payroll on April 14, 2021.
- Information was received from the Sheriff’s Department that Jennifer Sexton had resigned her position as a part-time deputy on April 28, 2021.
- County Commission toured the jail facilities to look at the recent renovations.
Present were: Mike Davis, Presiding Commissioner; Ben Reed, District One Commissioner; Jeff Tucker, District Two Commissioner and Kristina Crockett, County Clerk